Poster Presenter Guidelines
As you prepare for your ACoP12 poster presentation, please follow these guidelines.
All poster presenters are required to register and attend the meeting. Early bird registration will close on Aug 31, 2021. Please visit ACoP12 Registration for more information. The presenting author registration deadline is Friday, October 15, 2021.
Virtual Poster Presentation Guidelines
- All posters are presented in a digital format.
- The poster must be a PDF file preferably in the 16×9 (1920×1080) horizontal format.
- The complete poster is limited to one slide only. That means one single page for your PDF file.
- The poster should be named according to the poster session and identification number (to be shared with the presenting author separately) followed by a version # (example: ACoP12_THUR_Poster007_v1)
- In addition to a PDF file, please also export the poster as a JPEG file, which will be used to create an ePoster page on the virtual platform.
- We do not plan to provide poster templates.
Audio and Video Recording Instructions
All presenting authors are encouraged to add audio narration as an mp3 file or video narration as an mp4 to your poster (up to 5 minutes). This will help the audience grasp the research presented in the poster before contacting the author for additional information and discussion.
Poster Submission Deadlines and Uploading Instructions
Presenting authors are required to complete and sign the consent form (to be shared separately) before or at the time of material upload. We expect poster/recording uploading to begin on Monday, August 30, 2021, and the deadline for all material uploads is Friday, October 15, 2021.
Here is the list of expected files and naming examples:
- Signed consent form: ACoP12_THUR_Poster007_consent
- Poster PDF: ACoP12_THUR_Poster007_v1
- Poster JPEG: ACoP12_THUR_Poster007_v1
- Abstract word doc: ACoP12_THUR_Poster007_abstract
- Poster video mp4 (if desired): ACoP12_THUR_videoPoster007_v1
- Poster audio mp3 (if desired): ACop12_THUR_audioPoster007_v1
For security reasons, all files should be uploaded by the presenting author through the poster upload link, which will be shared separately before August 30, 2021.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This content will be regularly updated. We request you to visit our site for the most recent updates.